Alpha Epsilon Zeta Chapter
Lambda Pi Eta is the honor society of the National Communication Association. Lambda Pi Eta is dedicated to recognizing the work of outstanding students in Communication.
The six goals of Lambda Pi Eta are:
- Recognize, foster and reward outstanding scholastic achievement in Communication Studies
- Stimulate interest in the field of Communication
- Promote and encourage professional development among Communication majors
- Provide an opportunity to discuss and exchange ideas in the field of Communication
- Establish and maintain closer relationships between faculty and students
- Explore options for graduate education in Communication Studies
The purpose of Lambda Pi Eta is to foster awareness of the communication field and offer opportunities for MWSU students to be involved in the campus environment through various events related to communication.
- An interested student must attend one meeting.
- Student must have 60 credit hours completed.
- Student must have 12 credit hours completed in communication courses.
- Student must have overall GPA of at least 3.0.
- Student must have GPA of at least 3.25 in their communication courses.
- Student must pay the $30 one time membership fee to the Lambda Pi Eta national office.